I’ll try to give solid answers.
Again I’ll do all of them because I feel like it.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
The person I will love the most.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"… the white counterpane was a blackish-purple in the dim room, oozing blood as a bloated sponge will ooze water."
4) What do you think about most?
Depression, really. Games. People.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Probably my incredibly stubborn desire to be right.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls need to stop being dramatic; Boys need to stop being immature.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Last time I listened to Muse.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Probably as a kid.
13) What’s your religion?
I’m an atheist.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
I don’t remember, but it was probably a white lie.
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
It’s a reference to a community joke from DayZ.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My depression is easily both my greatest weakness and strength.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t really have one, but I don’t really keep up with celebrities anyway.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
Breaking things, screaming at people online, crying, whatever it takes.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I hate either. I think that if you’re going to have a conversation you should try and have it in person, unless it’s impossible or seriously impractical.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
That’s actually the first time I’ve thought about it… but I think not, no.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of someone messing around with polystyrene. Love the sound of rain.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
"What if things had gone well?"
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I certainly don’t believe in ghosts, but it’s virtually impossible that aliens don’t exist. I doubt we’ll ever meet any, but they’re definitely out there.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: book. Left: phone.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Cold bits of pizza toppings and the damp air from outside.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Probably my home town.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
If I *had* to pick one, East Coast.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I don’t really know… Taylor Swift, I suppose?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
Media that is created with the intention of causing an emotional response.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
It stopped raining a few hours ago but it’s still damp and cold.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No but I probably would if I did (and it’s the reason I’d prefer sticking to public transport as much as possible).
41) What was the last book you read?
The Disaster Artist.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Quite a few of them, including Simon and, most recently, “Biggles”.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
I actually watched The Iron Lady a few hours ago on Netflix. I certainly wasn’t expecting to cry watching a film about Margaret Thatcher, but there you go…
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Probably nearly dying when my forehead was sliced open and my skull cracked when I fell on some sharp rocks at a beach.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Not really, no.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Gay. Wasn’t this the first question too…?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
A lot of them, mostly of a homophobic nature.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes, but I can forgive most of them.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I rarely intentionally save money up, but through frugality it happens anyway.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
University, the supermarket, McDonald’s.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don’t have one. If they don’t like me, then so be it, and if they do, then great.
64) Where is your best friend?
I don’t really have a best friend, I think degrading the other people around you and turning it into a competition is actually quite disgusting, unless you seriously only have one good friend.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
None, because it was taken from me.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog and fuck political correctness and licking corporate arses.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I’d tell people, spend my last days making amends, and I would not be afraid, no.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust, because trust breeds love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Mutual trust and respect. The best relationships are formed around a friendship.
77) How can I win your heart?
By understanding that I want to spend almost all of my time alone. When it comes to doing things together… gaming, or sitting in front of a window during a rainy day, together, in a blanket fortress with tea and cakes.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Trying to sacrifice my own life to save another one.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Another one I’ve never thought about… But it would probably be the lyrics to Exogenesis: Part 3:
Let’s start over again
Why can’t we start it over again
Just let us start it over again
And we’ll be good
This time we’ll get it…
We’ll get it right
It’s our last chance
To forgive ourselves
82) What is your favorite word?
Yet another question I’ve never contemplated. I don’t know, I really don’t have an answer.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
The heart symbol.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Rules are made to be broken."
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption).
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A misty, semi-destroyed dock.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
There is no such question because I am as honest as possible. If someone asks me something, I give the truth - as it should be.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Call the police…?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Probably my first kiss, just because it was such an incredibly liberating moment.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Definitely my grandma’s decline and eventual death. It ruined my life.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
A solitary snow lodge in Northern Europe.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Open your eyes, don’t trust your corporate “leaders” if they haven’t done anything to earn it, and work together. Love each other and help your fellow people, because we are all human, and if humans don’t work together, our civilisation will die.